Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thoughts ?

Originally posted by leakfree View Post
    The 12 showers in the locker rooms still overwhelm the heat exchanger for them,he hasn't come up with a final fix for them yet.
    They could always put metering lights on the shower doors, just like on the freeway ramps during commute.

Comment

that's going to be fun when a sheetrocker drives a screw into it.
      No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

looks cool
        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

They got a tankless water heater too?
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
            that's going to be fun when a sheetrocker drives a screw into it.
            Can't believe it is not protected.
            Can an AAV be enclosed in a wall?
            To get the hottest water, I'd place it horizontally after the clothes washer in a sag in the line to cause water to pool in it - with a nearby clean out to clear the sag.

If permitted, I'd place the device in the water heater flue.
            Last edited by Robert Gift; 12-07-2010, 04:37 AM.
            I'd take an educated guess - but I'm unqualified.
            It ain't just soot, it's paydirt.
            "I swear, wherever Gift goes, argument follows." -Youtube comment

Comment

This explains what AL has been doing in His spare time !
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Its the new silver bullet of saltless water softners.

wookie

Comment

looks like a money saver on jobs that use a lot of hot water. i can see the uses with hydronic unit heaters in commercial/industrial applications. not so much in residential unless you have teenagers. lol. for showers i would think a back up heat source would be in order. steves engineer probably does too by now. i don't do much geothermal but maybe remove heat from the waste water? breid................

Comment

it is 'Grey water heat recovery', just another energy efficient feature

Comment

I can see it working in the woman's dorm where 40 minute hot showers I'm sure would create a pipe warming.

heh
                      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I'm at the airport now.

I'm on my way to shoot the dumb f'ing thing with a hundred nails on principle right now; it is just too stupid.

Stupid silly kids. How many ugly crusty old guys want to help you do good things? You do silly stupid stuff, I just have to point out how dumb it is. Co-opt me and I have to make it work. Get me on your side, I dare you.
                        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

ace

tell us how you really, really feel about it. tell it like it is. breid...............

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                            I'm at the airport now.

I'm on my way to shoot the dumb f'ing thing with a hundred nails on principle right now; it is just too stupid.

Stupid silly kids. How many ugly crusty old guys want to help you do good things? You do silly stupid stuff, I just have to point out how dumb it is. Co-opt me and I have to make it work. Get me on your side, I dare you.

looked at an open house on the weekend and had to take a picture of it for the group for a good laugh.

Now go and make your self useful for once in your life and grab me a Budweiser before I wash your mouth out with soap internet tough guy.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Spending $500 to save $1 i don't see what Ace has a problem with its a No Brain er

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                                I'm at the airport now.

I somehow remember feeling like this somewhere in my past

Comment

Working...
                                X