Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard Worker Looking For An Opportunity!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hard Worker Looking For An Opportunity!!!

it appears that amf likes younger guys better. ain't got nothing to do with money or unions. breid.............

Comment

Originally posted by leakfree View Post
      I've had 20 yr. old app. and 30 yr. old app,I'll take the 30 year old any day,seems the head is screwed on better and tighter.The 30 year old doesn't live with mommy,has bills,maybe a wife and kids,shows up 5 days a week with a clear head ready to work and in my experience a better all around worker that can make my life easier.
      All truth in this mans post I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
        it appears that amf likes younger guys better. ain't got nothing to do with money or unions. breid.............

Well we wouldn`t be having this conversation if Geodie had got a plumbing apprenticeship at 28 I`m just telling you the way it is and you don`t like the truth I was watching a current affairs program here and this 52 year old exec has been turned down on around 400 jobs he has applied for and the reason is his age and others have said once your past 40 and you don`t have a skill like we have in plumbing then your a has been and that is not my view its societies view.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
          All truth in this mans post I like it.

Just my personal experience,and not based on just one app.,I've had many with me over the years.The 20 yr. old with ambition and drive is rare and far between,but there have been a few.
          Steve in the trade since 73 doing new residential/Commercial work

Comment

Working...
          X