Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Faucet Manufacturers

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
    What I am trying to understand is why you called? Is my word that its been around for almost a 100 years not enough for you? What is her name? If you called there asking about Quadra I doubt they had any idea what you where asking them. seriously Quaturn and Quadra do not sound or look anything alike.
    Is it ok for me to answer or will i be accused or arguing or being off topic?

I dont know her name.....why would i write that down? I cross check info all the time.....thats what makes me very good at what i do.

If she didn't understand what i was asking for..then why did she answer?

No your word is not good enough for me....now dont take offense to that...you asked. I had an old wiseman that told me..."son dont ever ask a question that you cant handle the answer"

Comment

Well if you are going to do fact checking, it is always best to get the name of the source of the person that you are asking the facts from. This way if they misinform you, you will be able to reference back to the person that had the wrong facts.

Do not bother replying to me, I am done with you. For the sake of this forum and its moderators I will now put you on ignore.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
        Well if you are going to do fact checking, it is always best to get the name of the source of the person that you are asking the facts from. This way if they misinform you, you will be able to reference back to the person that had the wrong facts.

Do not bother replying to me, I am done with you. For the sake of this forum and its moderators I will now put you on ignore.
        I guess i should have asked or written down her name but to tell you the truth its not that big of a deal. I figured she gave me bad info so I posted according....if it was fact i would have flat out told you your wrong.

Comment

Price Pfister still makes the Windsor/Verve in 2 or 3 handles, with compression-style stems.

Comment

Just about all of the major manufacturers still make 2 handle lavatory and kitchen faucets.

Of all of them, Chicago is by far the best quality.

Comment

I only use mid range Deltas in my rentals, so far none of my tennants have figured out how to screw them up.

Comment

1 handle or 2? i'm kinda fond of 2. breid..................

Comment

I like Chicago faucets. I have a couple. I use one of their foot valves for my garage sink. Very nicely made, rugged, and works well.

I called their customer service line not long ago with a question about an in-wall valve. I was not impressed with the CS person. He gave an answer, but I had no confidence that it was the right answer. Still, heck of a nice valve.

Comment

Chicago is the best, that is all I have in my house. I think it is the ceramic cartridge that came out in the 1990s. The quaturn has been around forever.

Comment

Working...
                    X