X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask the Plumbing Experts

Well how was every ones new year. Hopefully better then mine spent newyears eve in bed in pain all night then new years day in the ER and sunday a return trip to the ER pain in lower right side of stomach. At first they thoght I was just pluged up and flushed me out and the pain went away than came back that evening hint the second trip to the ER that time I had a catscan to check my apendix and that was normal so again they sent me home and refered me to a specalist . Went in on Tusday to see him and he sent me in for ultrasound and found that my gallbladder oh boy I was backed up there nothing was passing and turning to sludg thats how he was telling me funny thing my first thought was time to get a jetter but the bad thing is now I need to go in for gallbladder surgury well that was my new years welcome to 2011 just hope it doesnt get worse
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Re: Ask the Plumbing Experts

just to add the good thing is now gallbladder surgury is an outpatient surgury and 1 week recup. not bad I geuse
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

WOW! I thought having to pay a $10 cover charge to sit and listen to a crappy cover band sucked, I guess it wasn't that bad after all.

Hope you feel better soon.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Shouldn't this have been posted under the Mystery Seepage thread?

Comment

well fryday tells all thats the day I go in
          SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Prayers on the way! Good luck
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Had mine out last April after a decade of gall stones that progressively
              got worse. Had it done at the VA Hospital near my home. One incision
              directly under the navel and three smaller ones in the lower right quadrant,
              just holes really. Was on the table getting prepped at 7:30 AM and on my
              way home 5 hrs. later. Was taking a walk later that afternoon. Spent a
              week answering phones and routing calls at the shop and then back to
              doing service calls. Since they inflate the abdominal cavity with CO2 gas,
              you will have some discomfort afterward, especially in the right shoulder.
              Strange how it migrates. Other than that, nothing the Tylenol 4 couldn't
              handle.

Comment

Good luck with the procedure and a speedy recovery
                ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Plunger didn't work
                  Cable didn't work
                  Pressure bag didn't work
                  Jetter didn't work
                  Time for a dig!! It will get greater later. Hope you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                    WOW! I thought having to pay a $10 cover charge to sit and listen to a crappy cover band sucked, I guess it wasn't that bad after all.

Hope you feel better soon.
                    What band? my cousin plays in a cover band in Maine

Comment

Good luck and get better soon
                      Rod
                      MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                      Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                      http://unclognh.com
                      http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Had the same thing last year. I had a real bad pain in my stomach, but they caught it the first time around in the ER. So they scheduled me for the surgery that weekend. Took around 5 hours and went home that day. Back to work in a week and a half.

Good luck on your surgery.
                        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
                          Had mine out last April after a decade of gall stones that progressively
                          got worse. Had it done at the VA Hospital near my home. One incision
                          directly under the navel and three smaller ones in the lower right quadrant,
                          just holes really. Was on the table getting prepped at 7:30 AM and on my
                          way home 5 hrs. later. Was taking a walk later that afternoon. Spent a
                          week answering phones and routing calls at the shop and then back to
                          doing service calls. Since they inflate the abdominal cavity with CO2 gas,
                          you will have some discomfort afterward, especially in the right shoulder.
                          Strange how it migrates. Other than that, nothing the Tylenol 4 couldn't
                          handle.
                          thanks two here that kind of sets me at eazz a little I geuse thats why I realy put that up was not for simpothy but to really here if someone had gone through it still just makes me but like I said thanks really that does help hereing that
                          SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
                          X