X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sewage pump not running

jan. you could put in a bigger pit or put in a buddy pit next to existing one and hook them together. just a thought. breid..................

Comment

Originally posted by janna1 View Post
      Thanks for the reply. I found a different plumber and he also told me that I need to replace the pump. The current pump is making some humming sound but doesn't eject much water and tp. The plumber also pointed out that my basin may not big enough. I have the 18x30 (the largest we got from homedepot). It would be a lot of work to do if we need to replace with a larger one. We have two bathrooms that connect to this basin. Is it absolute necessary? Thanks.
      as I read the last part of this thread I see you say the pit is 18"x30" that should be plenty deep that is what is req. for a sewage pit in a basement the problem is the pump could the pit be bigger allways but that should be just fine at 18"x30" sorry I missed that its all about the pump
      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

run 220V and put in a grinder like it should have had in the first place.

yes, stand alone level alarms are available.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
          run 220V and put in a grinder like it should have had in the first place.

yes, stand alone level alarms are available.
          I was thinking the same.....a grinder should solve the problem, no?
          Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
            I was thinking the same.....a grinder should solve the problem, no?
            no she was stateing they are not flushing anything other then toilet paper its the cheap HD ridgid pump sorry RID. like I said
            http://www.zoellerpumps.com/ProductB...x?ProductID=81 a grinder whould be whay over priced and over kill
            SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
            X