X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sink Sprayer

I have a Moen two handle sink faucet with sprayer. Recently the sprayer has quit working properly. Some of the water continues to run out the faucet when the sprayer button is pushed. I think that this is an indication that a diverter valve is not working as it should. Is this a replaceable item? If so, is this an item available for free from Moen as are the cartridges? I don't know the model #, but it is at least 5 years old. Is the diverter different for various models? Thanks for any advise.

Re: Sink Sprayer

Originally posted by thiggy View Post
    I have a Moen two handle sink faucet with sprayer. Recently the sprayer has quit working properly. Some of the water continues to run out the faucet when the sprayer button is pushed. I think that this is an indication that a diverter valve is not working as it should. Is this a replaceable item? If so, is this an item available for free from Moen as are the cartridges? I don't know the model #, but it is at least 5 years old. Is the diverter different for various models? Thanks for any advise.
    Call 800-Buy Moen they will figure out your model faucet and send you the needed repair parts free of charge.
    Last edited by SewerRatz; 01-16-2011, 01:54 PM.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Re: Sink Sprayer

SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
      X