X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure Issues Moentrol Valve

Hello all, not sure whats going on but installed a new Moentrol valve (3320?) and water pressure is about 1/2 it should be. Took out top cartridge and messed around with volume limiters which I had all the way out, turned them in a few turns and wham! more pressure, go figure. Now that was done with the top cartridge out and when I put the cartridge back in the pressure is low again. So am I crazy can there be blockages to both tub and shower?? or is there a cartridge mismatch? Baby on the way and need to get this buttoned up asap! Any suggestions or other ? Any help is appreciated.

Re: Pressure Issues Moentrol Valve

Hey there, I'm having the same problem, I have yet to start screwing with the cartridges etc. it was installed by a contractor and I'm not happy at all with the pressure. I had blazing pressure before and now it is below average at best. My contractor is busy working on other jobs at the moment so I'm trying to deal with the fix on my own for now. how did the story end for you, what happened and what was the fix or NON fix?
    Thanks.
    Will K.

Originally posted by icefloe View Post
    Hello all, not sure whats going on but installed a new Moentrol valve (3320?) and water pressure is about 1/2 it should be. Took out top cartridge and messed around with volume limiters which I had all the way out, turned them in a few turns and wham! more pressure, go figure. Now that was done with the top cartridge out and when I put the cartridge back in the pressure is low again. So am I crazy can there be blockages to both tub and shower?? or is there a cartridge mismatch? Baby on the way and need to get this buttoned up asap! Any suggestions or other ? Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Re: Pressure Issues Moentrol Valve

Maybe the valve you bought has damage. better to change it and refund your money.
      How to find the Best Australia Plumbing Services?

Comment

Working...
      X