Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where can I find a 5" OD -4 7/8" ID, 1/16" wall white plastic pipe?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where can I find a 5" OD -4 7/8" ID, 1/16" wall white plastic pipe?

Wow, I would have never thought it would be this hard to find this pipe. Anyway, Like I said, this pipe is 5" thick outside diameter, with 4 7/8" thick inside diameter with a 1/16" thick wall and it needs to be white and I need several 40" lengths.

Any suggestions? thanks for any help at all.

Re: Anyone know where can I find a 5" OD -4 7/8" ID, 1/16" wall white plastic pipe?

problem is that is not standard plumbing pipe.

you will have better luck checking with a plastic/ pvc supplier.

does it have to be those exact dimensions?

what application? too big for a potato cannon

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Anyone know where can I find a 5" OD -4 7/8" ID, 1/16" wall white plastic pipe?

Hey Rick, thanks for the quick reply.

I need to match some existing older pipe and fittings with those dimensions, so yeah, I was hoping that I could find it that size, otherwise I will have to replace a whole bunch of it. BTW it isn't under any fluid pressure. It's part of this drain overflow system in an old building. Thanks again.

Comment

They grow some big 'taters in L.A. (Lower Alabama)

Comment

Is there any writing on the pipe? Like ASTM with a number after it, or SDR and some number or SCH with a number.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

No, there is no writing at all on the pipe that I can find. It's fairly old.

Comment

Probably gonna' have to measure some Fernco or similar type couplings and make a transition to a standard size pipe.

J.C.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys.
                I thought about attempting to make the replacement pieces out of fiberglass and tinting it to match what I have, not sure yet but I've done a few small fiberglass jobs, so I know what's involved. I wouldn't worry about matching the other pipe except the fact that I see these pipes every day, all day long, and I don't want to look at it if it doesn't look right.

Oh well, anyway, thanks for the reply's.

Comment

check out NDS pipe NDS is National Diversified Sales

Comment

Working...
                  X