• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ADA Toilets & Seat Bidets?

I think I would sugest a steel chair tho,
    Attached Files
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
      I think I would sugest a steel chair tho,

Oh!, there's going to be some splash action happening there.
      The Other Rick

Comment

I see you've been in your laboratory again.

J.C.

Comment

bhd,at 400# he ain't fitting in that bathroom

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

J.C. since you are not a bidet user it might be good for you to know how much you might change this guys life for the better.

We as plumbers have the chance to make an incredible difference to our families and Countries health and well being. I hope we all pick up the ball before to long.

It is the dirty little secret nobody will talk about. I CAN'T WIPE MYSELF ANYMORE!!!! We as plumbers have the answer!!

It is sad that even plumbers think toilet paper is superiour to water in anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
              J.C. since you are not a bidet user it might be good for you to know how much you might change this guys life for the better.

We as plumbers have the chance to make an incredible difference to our families and Countries health and well being. I hope we all pick up the ball before to long.

It is the dirty little secret nobody will talk about. I CAN'T WIPE MYSELF ANYMORE!!!! We as plumbers have the answer!!

It is sad that even plumbers think toilet paper is superiour to water in anyway.
              I have a customer and his wife is BLIND. He is to f"ing cheap to even try the seat. Very upper middle class. Condo in Florida and big house here. I just shake my head.
              How does she clean herself? Wipe and smell, wipe and smell, etc.
              "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                I have a customer and his wife is BLIND. He is to f"ing cheap to even try the seat. Very upper middle class. Condo in Florida and big house here. I just shake my head.
                How does she clean herself? Wipe and smell, wipe and smell, etc.
                FEAR Tim, He is a scared little child that puts fear ahead of his families health, but you knew that.

Comment

Working...
                X