X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRIZO discontinued Vesi faucet rough valve body

What rough valve body could work with a BRIZO Vesi model T6640 thermostatic mixer (tub and shower)? I bought the trim kit a year ago, from a liquidation center, not knowing that Delta has discontinued this model. Delta states that they no longer make a rough valve that will work, but I am hopeful something could work.

Re: BRIZO discontinued Vesi faucet rough valve body

Originally posted by arenamama View Post
    What rough valve body could work with a BRIZO Vesi model T6640 thermostatic mixer (tub and shower)? I bought the trim kit a year ago, from a liquidation center, not knowing that Delta has discontinued this model. Delta states that they no longer make a rough valve that will work, but I am hopeful something could work.
    I think I have one of those rough valves in stock. Thanks for the tip! Now I'm curious how they would honor their warranty with no valves available......makes me think if mine is defective I will get an entire new set up of comparable design and features. Sounds cool to me

How much is the valve worth to you?

Comment

Originally posted by arenamama View Post

I don't recall the model # exactly, but last year I installed a couple of Brizo Thermostatic shower valves and they used a rough in valve that looked VERY similar to the Delta universal rough-in valve. It's a long shot but you have nothing to lose by checking to see if the Delta rough-in valve would work.
      Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

The universal rough valve will not work with the vesi trim. I have the vesi trim and rough valve.

Comment

My husband thinks we are better off just getting a whole new faucet trim kit with the "newest" valve body. He invisions the thing failing behind the expensive marble tile wall, not covered by warranty. Thanks anyway!

Comment

Working...
          X