Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you respond to this from a customer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How would you respond to this from a customer?

If I read correct ,you managed to get someone out on a Sunday night...for around $100.
    I would have thanked him profusely and tossed him an extra 20 for being somewhat prompt and fixing my problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Mpls View Post
      If I read correct ,you managed to get someone out on a Sunday night...for around $100.
      I would have thanked him profusely and tossed him an extra 20 for being somewhat prompt and fixing my problem.
      I called on Sunday afternoon, and was comfortable waiting until Monday morning to meet the plumber. The work was done just before noon yesterday.

Good advice on the Royal Flush, I'll definitely do that. This is the first time the line plugged since we've been there (10 years).

Comment

Wouldn't even have gotten the machine of the truck here in so .fla for a hundred

Comment

Someone called me once said they would pay me a $100 bucks to service thier sewer wow thanks said sorry and went back to bed that was at 4:45 in the am
          were at $275.00 that includes travel set up and one hour of sewer work.
          Others are $300 and $325 from what I hear if true I'm going up in cost.
          Rod
          MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
          Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
          http://unclognh.com
          http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

$250.00 2" or less. $360.00 on 3" or 4". two hours. travel time if out of 20 mile radius. the other guy gets $250.00 give or take. lol............. hey rod have someone call around and ask. or use your cell phone. breid.................

Comment

Working...
            X