X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuild Crane toilets.

Is there a plumber on the board in the Tigard Oregon area. I have three Crane toilets I would like to get a price to have them rebuilt.

Thanks
    Charles

Re: Rebuild Crane toilets.

how close to portland are you?

i might have a contact if you're close enough.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Hi Rick.

Tigard is like 15 minutes South of Portland city center off Hwy 217.

I bought this fixer upper and just had all new flooring put in it. Last night when I set the first WC the shut off did not shut off and water poured over the top of the tank onto my brand new (put in that morning) floor. I think I want them to be rebuilt before I reset them.
      Charles

Comment

crane toilets and parts are pretty scarce out here in so cal. are they common in oregon?

are parts available and what are the ages of these toilets? all 3 the same model?

can you post a photo or 2 of the inside toilet tank parts and shut off that needs replacing.

the more info, the better chance for a 1 call fix all

i'll talk to my contact today and see if he's available.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks Rick. The toilets are all the same model. The home is 19 years old in a small development. Usually I only see Crane in commercial applications. I was going to go into the local plumbing supply today and see if parts are available. I will try to get pictures today. We start moving tomorrow.
          Charles

Comment

Since we are going to start moving in tomorrow I stopped by the local George Morland plumbing supply store at noon and they set me up. I guess I know what I am going to do for a exciting Friday night.
            Charles

Comment

charles, post pictures and if you run into an issue we can help, plus my backup plan is on call

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks Rick. Well I got one rebuilt and installed OK. The second one still leaks and it appears to be from the wax ring though I could be wrong. The third one I did not do. Soooooo, could you have your "back up plan" call me. It appears the first one is good but I think we will just have a plumber check and reinstall the second one and have them check my rebuild and install the third one. I will send you a PM with my phone number to have them call me.

Thanks
                Charles

Comment

Rick, I tried to send a PM but it said your box was full. Could you send me a PM with your contact info so I can get the phone number of your plumber friend.

Thanks
                  Charles

Comment

Working...
                  X