X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tee or wye?

Thanks NHMaster! When I said "period" I was talking about drains. I thought that's what this thread was talking about.
    I've seen a lot of numbskulls install santee's on their back in drainage systems. I just shake my head when I see it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	09586886568b7c57f0d5dd6a7ad47ea9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	14654

Something like this perhaps
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	09586886568b7c57f0d5dd6a7ad47ea9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	14654

Something like this perhaps
        Okay that person should be dipped in hot oil and shot...no reason for that kind of crap..
        Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
        You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

nutz. now there you go picking on my work again. breid........................

Comment

Originally posted by rynei View Post
            I just would like to see the reasoning for it. It can't be the bend because the bend is the same as a 90 or St 90. And i don't see why the flow coming out of the bend would be the issue because it seems to me that it would be the same as a combo or wye. But i guess the longer sweep might direct the flow down the line a little better
            Here in Mass. you cannot dump on a 90 or st90 when going from vertical to horizontal and that is what a Ty is. Unless you are using the Boston Ty pictured above.

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
              nutz. now there you go picking on my work again. breid........................

It can't be helped...but now that I know its you...no shooting...just the oil...lol...
              Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
              You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Working...
              X