Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youqing and I find a wall-mount urinal at a church garage sale. She say "NO!"

It has a flush valve.
    If I had hermission to mount it in the garage, could I make it work on 1/2-inch copper supply?
    (I'm using the illegal utility tub in the garage and "flushing" it withe hose sprayer.)
    I'd take an educated guess - but I'm unqualified.
    It ain't just soot, it's paydirt.
    "I swear, wherever Gift goes, argument follows." -Youtube comment

Re: Youqing and I find a wall-mount urinal at a church garage sale. She say "NO!"

I scored one for free on a job once.
    Candy was going to let me install it in the 1/2 bath.

I forgot to take it that day and a few days later it went to the bin
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Re: Youqing and I find a wall-mount urinal at a church garage sale. She say "NO!"

My aunt and uncle produced a family of 9 boys and 1 girl. They installed a floor mount urinal in one of the bathrooms when they built a new house.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Sharing is good. Maybe a pink step stool!
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

i have a brand new one that i had ruffed in the waste and water behind the wall. joey will not let me install it. there is plenty of room next to the toilet for it.

maybe if i keep the seat up or miss she'll change her mind

after all i did install the bidet seat 2 years after i gave it to her

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            i have a brand new one that i had ruffed in the waste and water behind the wall. joey will not let me install it. there is plenty of room next to the toilet for it. ... rick.
            What about in the garage?
            To enter the house I must remove shoes.

Comment

Rat it away about a year . March 30 th 2012 at night screw it to the
              front yard fence ! Great april 1 st prank for Mom and all in the hood
              WE NEED PIX
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                Rat it away about a year . March 30 th 2012 at night screw it to the
                front yard fence ! Great april 1 st prank for Mom and all in the hood
                WE NEED PIX
                Thanks.
                I know a place in downtown Denver where I could mount it.
                I'd wanto place a coin box nexto it reading: Deposit 25 cents or urine trouble.

Comment

Working...
                X