X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burping toilet

Was doing some rot work today and used the Cust. Guest Bath.
    Noticed the toilet was burping [Gurgling] after each flush! She said It's been doing this for a long time. Easy access to roof . Thought about taking the K-375 tomorrow and running down the 2" vent.
    Maybe try the closet auger also. Birds Nest Maybe?. She's an older widow living alone. No blockages anywhere. Any ideas appreciated, Thanks, Tool
    Last edited by toolaholic; 04-26-2011, 11:38 PM.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Burping toilet

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Was doing some rot work today and used the Cust. Guest Bath.
    Noticed the toilet was burping [Gurgling] after each flush! She said It's been doing this for a long time. Easy access to roof . Thought about taking the K-375 tomorrow and running down the 2" vent.
    Maybe try the closet auger also. Birds Nest tent, Maybe?. She's an older widow living alone. No blockages anywhere. Any ideas appreciated, Thanks, Tool
    Well thats what happens when there on the booze.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
      Well thats what happens when there on the booze.

Tony
      WAY OFF MATE ! Sweetest Little Gal. Been working for Her and Her family for Years. She's like My Aunt.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Did 6' aggressive closet auger. Ran garden hose in roof vent up stream, while roding 2" toilet vent to street. retrieved nothing
        Still burps ?

Comment

Drop 2 rollaids in the bowl and call me in the morning
          ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

When you say burping...do you mean it flushes and then it glugs for air or during the flush the bowl burps air in the bowl or ?? How old of a toilet? Original?
            Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
            You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

remove the toilet and take it outside. Put it up on blocks and flush it. If its not the toilet then you have a pipe problem.

Comment

toilet is universal ruundle. Good flush. I don't think She wants to spend anymore $ on this. She does have more work though. i think
                master is right, something in trap still.

Comment

Working...
                X