Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Defective toilet paper at CU Boulder, Colorado causes $40,000 in costs. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defective toilet paper at CU Boulder, Colorado causes $40,000 in costs.

http://neighbors.denverpost.com/view...st=0&sk=t&sd=a
    I'd take an educated guess - but I'm unqualified.
    It ain't just soot, it's paydirt.
    "I swear, wherever Gift goes, argument follows." -Youtube comment

Re: Defective toilet paper at CU Boulder, Colorado causes $40,000 in costs.

Laughable!

So it's the toilet paper's fault a plumber broke his cable in a soft stoppage? I wonder who the plumber was?

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Shoulda used corn cobbs !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

sounds like they needed a jetter or a k-60.

i'll get to the bottom of this.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

It's B.S. The Board of Regents should have to pay for ALL costs associated with this for filing the lawsuit.

J.C.

Comment

I like this comment from the link...

Looks like CU will need to add another mandatory class to the curriculum: Toilet Flushing and Proper Use of TP 101. This will be the companion course to "How to Cross the Street 101."

Comment

They might have a case. If the manufacturer claims the paper will dissolve and it didn't.......well.....sounds like a case to me.

Comment

Not surprised.... it's the peoples republic of Boulder.

Comment

It's worst then I thought. The cable did not break it was just stuck (bound) in the line. It also appears it was the janitorial staff that couldn't get the cable out. I'm guessing this case will not go anywhere.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                  X