X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommended plunger

...hi all. just wondering if you guys would tell me what you think is one of the best toilet plungers to use. i have one with the fold out extension and it does work. sometimes, though, after a mega-dump, that causes a semi-clog, i really have to work the plunger to get the commode back to normal flushing. just wondering what is the best plunger for the money. can you name a brand or suggest a link? thanks in advance.

Re: recommended plunger

Continetal 520
    Attached Files
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

The Pole – (Moose’s triumph today) a dump that made it all in one piece, normally acounpanied by a fanfare and a victory dance.
      The Phantom – you can feel it come out, you hear the splash, there is evidence on the toilet paper but when you turn to flush it is not there.
      The Perfect Diver – you can feel it come out but there is no splash.
      The Haunter – no matter how many times you flush it keeps on coming back (often confused with the Peek-a-boo).
      The Biter – you are squeezing one out but your butt refuses to cooperate and suddenly the dump is bit in half and you need two rolls of paper to dig out the rest.
      The Touch Down – a dump that reaches the water before letting go.
      The Boa Constrictor – a dump that is so enormous that you have to cut it with the toilet brush so you can flush.
      Second Wave – you wipe, pull up your pants, wash your hands but then have to go again.
      The Farmer – the one that refuses to let go (normally it is enough to move your butt in a figure-8 but it often needs a nudge before dropping).
      Wet Bottom – the big splasher, and of course you have already peed first.
      The Clean Freak – you feel it come out, it’s in the bowl, but no matter how much you rub there is no evidence of it on the toilet paper.
      Corn-on-the-cob – no explanation needed.

Comment

...thanks for the quick reply, toutahnow. i see they are available online. now i need to see where i'll spend my money so that i get the greater savings. one has to see which route to take. if you order online you have to figure in shipping. if you buy at a store you have tax and gas to travel. i think it's well worth the investigating though. thanks again!
        Last edited by halfpint; 05-12-2011, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paul ga View Post
          the pole – (moose’s triumph today) a dump that made it all in one piece, normally acounpanied by a fanfare and a victory dance.
          The phantom – you can feel it come out, you hear the splash, there is evidence on the toilet paper but when you turn to flush it is not there.
          The perfect diver – you can feel it come out but there is no splash.
          The haunter – no matter how many times you flush it keeps on coming back (often confused with the peek-a-boo).
          The biter – you are squeezing one out but your butt refuses to cooperate and suddenly the dump is bit in half and you need two rolls of paper to dig out the rest.
          The touch down – a dump that reaches the water before letting go.
          The boa constrictor – a dump that is so enormous that you have to cut it with the toilet brush so you can flush.
          Second wave – you wipe, pull up your pants, wash your hands but then have to go again.
          The farmer – the one that refuses to let go (normally it is enough to move your butt in a figure-8 but it often needs a nudge before dropping).
          Wet bottom – the big splasher, and of course you have already peed first.
          The clean freak – you feel it come out, it’s in the bowl, but no matter how much you rub there is no evidence of it on the toilet paper.
          Corn-on-the-cob – no explanation needed.
          ...too funny!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by halfpint View Post
            ...too funny!!!!
            I just couldn't help it... yes, you needed a serious answer, but it also cried out for some good poop jokes

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              Continetal 520
              Never seen that one before. How do you like it?

Comment

i love it. bought it on utahs and the ricksters recommendation. breid..................

Comment

THis is the best: http://www.gtwaterproducts.com/master.html

Comment

Originally posted by lovetheUSA View Post
                    Nice try.I have snapped those plastic pieces of junk before..
                    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                    X