Sewer vent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sewer vent

My township requires me to 'secure' my sewer vent. In looking at it, it does indeed pull out if one is so inclined. It is maybe a 5' long 6" wide pipe. However, I am unsure the proper procedure to secure it. My only inclination is to set it in cement. Is there a preferred method?

I am am attempting to find out from the township, but I am short on time and need to address this ASAP. They have not returned my call yet, so I thought I would ask here. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Re: Sewer vent

Originally posted by 3Dogs View Post
    My township requires me to 'secure' my sewer vent. In looking at it, it does indeed pull out if one is so inclined. It is maybe a 5' long 6" wide pipe. However, I am unsure the proper procedure to secure it. My only inclination is to set it in cement. Is there a preferred method?

I am am attempting to find out from the township, but I am short on time and need to address this ASAP. They have not returned my call yet, so I thought I would ask here. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Jeff, I think everyone is a bit confused on your question which is the reason for no replies. Sorry I personally don't understand what you are asking.
    The Plumber/Firefighter

Comment

I haven't a clue what You're talking about.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Is this for a septic or for city sewer? Maybe you are talking about a cleanout and not a vent. Possibly??

Comment

Working...
        X