Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How far can a standard washing machine push the water to the drain? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How far can a standard washing machine push the water to the drain?

Here is one by Hydromatic as well http://www.hydromatic.com/resources/images/745.pdf It is the one pictured in the above post next to the utility sink.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

I worked at a house a few times that has the washer in the basement and the hose comes up through the floor to the kitchen above and ties into the kitchen drain with a dishwasher tail piece
      Total hack job ,,, the lady told me it was like that when they bought the house 20 something years ago

Comment

Thanks. I will do.
        Regards,
        K. Nezz

Comment

I don’t think so a machine can throw water as far as you want. I guess the pumps does not have that potential. Try something else.

Comment

Originally posted by DELCASE View Post
            I worked at a house a few times that has the washer in the basement and the hose comes up through the floor to the kitchen above and ties into the kitchen drain with a dishwasher tail piece
            Total hack job ,,, the lady told me it was like that when they bought the house 20 something years ago
            Got that right..I'm surprised they didn't just run it outside and dump it on the ground..Seen that too a lot
            ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
            X