Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

is this new plan valid?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • is this new plan valid?

    Please have a look at my new plan to see if it is valid.

    1. dot line means vent;
    2. solid line means drain;
    3. black line is existing pipes;
    4. red and blue line are new planned connection; The red line was connected to another main stack which doesn’t have any other connections from basement. I want to gain more space in basement bathroom so plan to move it.

    Question:
    Will the red line connection make the entire layout invalid?
    Is the blue line connection ok?

    thanks,
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Re: is this new plan valid?

    This may has a big different result:
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: is this new plan valid?

      Terry said it was good. What more do you need?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: is this new plan valid?

        Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
        Terry said it was good. What more do you need?
        DWV design is a challenge. I like it. I wish I will be a plumber one day. If following change is valid, it will be a better solution to me. Any expert here can say something about my plans?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by thisnewowner; 05-27-2011, 09:31 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: is this new plan valid?

          Originally posted by thisnewowner View Post
          Please have a look at my new plan to see if it is valid.

          1. dot line means vent;
          2. solid line means drain;
          3. black line is existing pipes;
          4. red and blue line are new planned connection; The red line was connected to another main stack which doesn’t have any other connections from basement. I want to gain more space in basement bathroom so plan to move it.

          Question:
          Will the red line connection make the entire layout invalid?
          Is the blue line connection ok?

          thanks,
          Why would the 1st floor "counter sink" have a "dry vent" extending from what your calling the basement?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: is this new plan valid?

            Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
            Why would the 1st floor "counter sink" have a "dry vent" extending from what your calling the basement?
            that vent is a vent only vent. it is also the basement floor drain AND basement toilet vent, I think. That is why it starts from basement and finally goes up to the attic.
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: is this new plan valid?

              Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              Terry said it was good. What more do you need?
              You crack Me up!
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

              Comment

              Working...
              X