Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running boards 1954 ford truck

car improve nissan speed

Re: running boards 1954 ford truck

I really am not following your post, but this is as close as I can come to a 54 running boards,

She in need of some new paint, but here is my 53 with running boards, (the box has been repainted, since the picture)
    we were rolling up wire that day, the roller attach's to the rear wheel and you jack up the truck and use the truck roll up the fence wire,
    the odometer says 64,000 miles and has been that way for as long as I can ember, and I have been driving it since I was 10 or so years old, Dad bought it new, and last week when I drove it to town the speedometer stopped working,
    (the flat head was replaced with a 390 about 20 years ago),
    Attached Files
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Re: running boards 1954 ford truck

Darn no good piece of junk Fords, only good for a few hundred thousand miles.
      Ya call that reliability?
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
      X