X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ProPress

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
    Did the A&W thing instead of going out, back now.

Your'e right Nhmaster. seems everything goes on this one. The continued insults, calling other professional plumbers rip off's, swearing at other plumbers, crying like a little baby if he doesn't get his way. Yup this has gotten way off topic and way out of hand for some reason.

Giving it a break since nobody seems to want to do anything about it. Check back later in the week, maybe.
    You are being passive aggressive with posting my fathers initials. You have thought to know who I am for a couple years now.......thats why you were banned from the plumbingzone. For digging into peoples personal lives and making comments about their family or the person your harrassing.

You asked Toutahnow to make me provide proof that I was a plumber because you looked on my states website and found what you thought to be was me......and it was showing that the licsense was not renewed and void. You cried to Toutahnow that I didn't even have a license. Well I proved to Toutahnow that I do have a valid plumbing license.

That was your attempt to have me banned and not allowed to post in the professionals section of the forum.

You claim that I'm the one crying but at the end of your post I have quoted.........."Giving it a break since nobody seems to do anything about it" Now who does that sound likes doing the crying.

How many times have you claimed to be done with this thread? I cant even keep count. Your the most harrassing person that I have ever found on a forum.

I know I disagree and argue but you like to dig into peoples personal info and make references to their family and where they live.. You try to intimidate people not to post anything you dont agree with by dropping passive aggressive posts.

Comment

Strictly to stir things. I do wonder what happened to it.....

J.C.

Comment

That's a 300 dollar woop's
        sigpic

Comment

This is what I just got priviate messaged to me by Ironranger. The guy is crazy just like i said,.

I XXXXXXX out all my familes information and my information like my name and address and my families address. I'm calling the cops......
          .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................
          I suggest you stop this right now before you find yourself in another liable lawsuit. Is that what you want you piece of **** white trash wanna be.

I know exactly who you and your dad are, you're both the same kind of low class loser. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. was your dads business. He's the one who lost his license and we all know why.
          Now you're trying to pretend you're a plumber even though you don't know **** about anything. A plumbing license in Alabama is like buying an ice cream at the local dairy barn you fool anyone can get one. You could never pass a real plumbing test. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx shall I go on?

I have lot's more, a lot of folks on this board know who and what you are. I have gotten many emails in the last two days and some are from people IN YOUR AREA that hate your ****ing guts!

You don't want to go there with me little man, you really don't. I suggest you shut your mouth now before you get in more trouble than you already are. Got it xxxxx? I'm done, are you? Or do you want to keep going?

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            That's a 300 dollar woop's
            Thing is, it doesn't appear to be a woop's. Seated and pressed....but leaking. Wonder why?

P.S. Bet that's not a Viega approved correction. No warranty on that connections three sides. Bet anything they would demand 3 slip couplings and a Tee.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
              This is what I just got priviate messaged to me by Ironranger. The guy is crazy just like i said,.

I XXXXXXX out all my familes information and my information like my name and address and my families address. I'm calling the cops......
              .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................
              I suggest you stop this right now before you find yourself in another liable lawsuit. Is that what you want you piece of **** white trash wanna be.

I know exactly who you and your dad are, you're both the same kind of low class loser. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. was your dads business. He's the one who lost his license and we all know why.
              Now you're trying to pretend you're a plumber even though you don't know **** about anything. A plumbing license in Alabama is like buying an ice cream at the local dairy barn you fool anyone can get one. You could never pass a real plumbing test. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx shall I go on?

I have lot's more, a lot of folks on this board know who and what you are. I have gotten many emails in the last two days and some are from people IN YOUR AREA that hate your ****ing guts!

You don't want to go there with me little man, you really don't. I suggest you shut your mouth now before you get in more trouble than you already are. Got it xxxxx? I'm done, are you? Or do you want to keep going?
              Still around, thought you might try something like that. ALL LIES. You will be banned for this, I guarantee it.

Comment

I would bet that either the pipe had a deep scratch or was slightly out of round but even if it was operator error, thats one expensive repair. Note that had it been a swett connection the fitting could have been removed, cleaned and re-installed which would have taken some time but at least the fitting would not have to be trashed. But thanks for keeping the soup stirred
                sigpic

Comment

Both sides make great points, so IMO nobody is wrong here.

Since this forum has been touching on the "hot topic" issues lately, I'm always up for a T&M versus Flat Rate war!! It's been awhile since we had one of those.

Comment

Call the cops? Are you mentally insane or what? What are you going to tell them, I sent you a private message telling you who you are and I called you names??????? LOL You crack me up!!!!! I see you still want to continue this argument, ok but not here. I'll stop by and we can do it in person one of these day. Maybe I'll buy you lunch!
                    Last edited by ironranger; 08-16-2011, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Epic, asolutely epic
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                        Epic, asolutely epic

Pure entertainment at it's best!!!!

Comment

Who thinks they can whoop my AZZ?!?!?

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
                            Still around, thought you might try something like that. ALL LIES. You will be banned for this, I guarantee it.
                            Hey you idiot......I have the message in my PM box....I forwarded it to the forum already.

Comment

I was advised to use the "ignore" feature, I did. Ahhhh peace and quiet at last.

Comment

I've been looking to buy a Pro-press. Should I?
                                If I can't fix it, I will help you find a good plumber.

Comment

Working...
                                X