My hands are numb, WTF!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My hands are numb, WTF!

that test is less than getting zapped by poor electric fence, IMO it tingles a little and can make on jump a little. My big deal with it was what they charged me to zap me,
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Diminished blood circulation.

Drink more water. Lessugar intake.
      Sleep on back with no pillow or very little elevation to your head.
      Hands and arms at side.
      I'd take an educated guess - but I'm unqualified.
      It ain't just soot, it's paydirt.
      "I swear, wherever Gift goes, argument follows." -Youtube comment

Comment

Have you talked to a doctor? What did he say? I would trust a doctor with something like this.

Comment

No, I haven't seen a doctor yet. I don't think its carpal tunnel, I think its just from using vibrating power tools way to much, such as jackhammer, hammer drill, angle drill sawzall etc, etc....

Comment

Hands recently locked up on me, never happen before, worked in 100 degree heat wave, doc diagnose as dehydrated, drank my fluids never happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by BigD3129 View Post
              Lately my hands and fingers are numb all the time, to the point it wakes me up in my sleep. really bad in the morn. Its not that it hurts, just more of a bother. whats this from, is it the glue or just working hard with my hands.
              my dad has this problem as well, for him it is a pinched nerve in his rotater cuff and neck. he is debating sergery but it is only 50% chance it would get better or 50%it could get worse,. his is not very happy about it to say the least
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
              X