X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brasscraft invite

Any of you guys been invited to Brasscraft to join a discussion group?
    Last edited by TheMaster; 09-25-2011, 02:51 PM.

Re: Brasscraft invite

I havent for Brasscraft. I wouldnt mind, I love their products, they have the best fill valves on the market!!!
    Plumber Raleigh,Plumber Cary,Plumber Apex ,Plumber Apex, Plumber Morrisville,Plumber Durham, ,Plumber Holly Springs,Plumber Chapel Hill,Sump Pump Raleigh

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster
      Yeah I like most of their products. You can buy those brasscraft ballcocks under the peerless brand at Walmart if you run out and need one right away. I like F.M. and dont ever see myself changing.

The only thing about going to the invite is its in Detroit,MI. I really dont want to go there. LOL
      It's actully brownstown where there made its down river from the jungle. You should go and look me up when you get here we will tear it up!!!

Comment

Invited to Rheem. All expenses paid. Couldn't go. Working.

J.C.

Comment

I got a rock
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            I got a rock
            Better than a lump of coal!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster
              Yeah I like most of their products. You can buy those brasscraft ballcocks under the peerless brand at Walmart if you run out and need one right away. I like F.M. and dont ever see myself changing.

The only thing about going to the invite is its in Detroit,MI. I really dont want to go there. LOL
              Better wal-mart where " you save money live better" then FM at Home Depot where " You can do it, we can help you mess it up"
              Plumber Raleigh,Plumber Cary,Plumber Apex ,Plumber Apex, Plumber Morrisville,Plumber Durham, ,Plumber Holly Springs,Plumber Chapel Hill,Sump Pump Raleigh

Comment

Working...
              X