Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: moen facet

Originally posted by money in jetting View Post
    Listen, I think you guys are assuming the worst of me and my intentions. Im not a salesman im an *** coverer and ive found a way to do that with honesty and it makes more money. I had many faucet rebuilds go bad over the years and got tired of doing stuff for free. A disposal grinds a bottle top and jams, so I unjam it, then the drain pluggs up a week latter. You all know this type of customer, it must be my fault the drain plugged a week latter. My mistake, I suggest that the disposal is not grinding properly, customer says why didnt you tell us we should replace it instead of unjamming it for a trip fee and 1 hour minimum charge. Your are f'd if you dont steer the customer toward the guaranteed fix, and if you do then your a sleezy salesman????? Is there no middle ground for? Oh by the way you guys will realy think im an "a" hole when I tell you I also do a free water quality test to see if I can recommend some form of treatment. Whats so shady about being thourough and complete. Is it that completeness tends to make more money, so its assumed that one only cares about the money above honesty.. Hey Iron ranger, go for it.. There is lots of help networks out there. google Frank Blau. I view these networks/systems like a super power, you can use them for good or bad. Some companies do use them for bad, but most use them for good. One thing is consistent you will make money! These systems are expensive to learn, and I have recieved training in a couple of them. Iron ranger want to know more?

I've been around since Frank started the flat rate business and I know what it's all about. I've used some of his ideas and I've used some of my own ideas. Do I want to know more? I don't think there is anything you're going to tell me that I don't already know about flat rate or Frank but I'm open to NEW ideas, got any? Let's hear them.
    Last edited by ironranger; 10-21-2011, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Re: moen facet

Originally posted by money in jetting View Post
      Listen, I think you guys are assuming the worst of me and my intentions. Im not a salesman im an *** coverer and ive found a way to do that with honesty and it makes more money. I had many faucet rebuilds go bad over the years and got tired of doing stuff for free. A disposal grinds a bottle top and jams, so I unjam it, then the drain pluggs up a week latter. You all know this type of customer, it must be my fault the drain plugged a week latter. My mistake, I suggest that the disposal is not grinding properly, customer says why didnt you tell us we should replace it instead of unjamming it for a trip fee and 1 hour minimum charge. Your are f'd if you dont steer the customer toward the guaranteed fix, and if you do then your a sleezy salesman????? Is there no middle ground for? Oh by the way you guys will realy think im an "a" hole when I tell you I also do a free water quality test to see if I can recommend some form of treatment. Whats so shady about being thourough and complete. Is it that completeness tends to make more money, so its assumed that one only los angeles propane delivery cares about the money above honesty.. Hey Iron ranger, go for it.. There is lots of help networks out there. google Frank Blau. I view these networks/systems like a super power, you can use them for good or bad. Some companies do use them for bad, but most use them for good. One thing is consistent you will make money! These systems are expensive to learn, and I have recieved training in a couple of them. Iron ranger want to know more?
      I've actually had my grandfather tell me that as well. I guess there is just a well experienced plumber in need for this particular situation.
      Last edited by Socal John; 11-25-2011, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X