looking for a escavator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a escavator

so hard to find a fair priced escavator in the area (rockville,sil spr,bethesda,wheaton). water service and sewer friendly escavator.
    Last edited by gdrain; 10-29-2011, 09:09 PM.

Re: looking for a escavator

If I see on at a good price I'm gonna drive Damn near cross the United States.
    After I buy a truck and a house that is.

AHH,who knows maybe not

Comment

If I read your post right, it's time for you to buy a hoe and start bidding jobs. Yellow iron is cheap atm if you got $. Only reason I've not bought any is that I don't want it and there are still enough guys hungry out here that they havn't made me give up and deal with finding parking spots for it.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

The last excavator I bought was from a large chain rental company. The unit was leased to a power company for a year and only had 500 hours on it. It also came out of Florida so most of the work it saw was sand. Rental companies are a good source for larger equipment sales just beware and test operate before you buy. The same company tried to sell me a Vermeer trencher too. That POS couldn't crowd through a pencil sized root.

Comment

Bought My Hoe at nationwide auctions Benicia Ca. Just for fun go tu their web page. Also try capital auctions Ca. I went to about 4 auctions before I bid. I sat and chatted with the buyers and that helped a lot. I finally bought an 8 tom M.F.19' extendahoe,full cab with 1700 hrs for $11,000. Very happy
          Last edited by toolaholic; 10-30-2011, 10:39 PM.
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            Bought My Hoe at nationwide auctions Brnicia Ca. Just for fun go tu their web page. Also try capital auctions Ca. I went to about 4 auctions before I bid. I sat and chatted with the buyers and that helped a lot. I finally bought an 8 tom M.F.19' extendahoe,full cab with 1700 hrs for $11,000. Very happy
            Steam,Belts And Pulleys.Will you blow the whistle for me when I visit.
            Whoops,sorry it just slipped out
            Adam

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
              steam,belts and pulleys.will you blow the whistle for me when i visit.
              Whoops,sorry it just slipped out
              adam
              bookit danno
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

That's because Montgomery county is one of richest counties in the country. Go see Mike @ Metro Bobcat.

Comment

I imagine you would have a hard time finding one since the proper spelling is actually 'excavator'...

Comment

I used to know a few in lower Montgomery county but they are either hurt or moved away. Best you can hope for is a guy that can dig a series of connecting holes. Call around to concrete companies looking to sub out their digger.

Comment

saw a gorgeous one yesterday at the trade show made by ditch witch. 4000# and was under $30k.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        saw a gorgeous one yesterday at the trade show made by ditch witch. 4000# and was under $30k.

rick.
                        That same machine leased out to a utility company for 1 year or so will cost half that.

Comment

Working...
                        X