Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Customers told they needed special toilet paper to avoid ruining their septic tanks

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers told they needed special toilet paper to avoid ruining their septic tanks

"...three people working for a septic tank company duped customers into buying about $1 million in unnecessary products — in some cases enough toilet paper to last more than 70 years."

3 face prison time in special toilet paper scam - CenturyLink™
    I'd take an educated guess - but I'm unqualified.
    It ain't just soot, it's paydirt.
    "I swear, wherever Gift goes, argument follows." -Youtube comment

Re: Customers told they needed special toilet paper to avoid ruining their septic tan

I was told back in the old days that some toilet paper was not septic friendly and you should seek out paper that was marketed as such. I do know paper towels are not friendly, I make sure the kidlets do not flush those or anything else for that matter. If it does not come out of your body, it does not go down the drain!
    We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Re: Customers told they needed special toilet paper to avoid ruining their septic tan

so, waitaminnit... scammers in my field is something new and of note?

I hate to say it, but ~1M crap product sold to 'more than a dozen' customers means these idiots bought something like $70K of 'special' tp each? Sounds like an idiot cluster to me.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
      X