X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas pipe lr nipple n coupling

Is there anywhere in Ca. that won't let this be used uncovered in a structure ? Example - Garage or crawl space. Thanks
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Gas pipe lr nipple n coupling

Interesting question. Is Dan on your case again, Kevin? The answer hinges on the AHJ's definition of a concealed location. (Per CPC 2010 Section 1211.3.2 Where gas piping is to be concealed....right and left couplings....shall not be used) Is a garage concealed? Probably not. Is a crawl space? Since the literal definition of conceal is "to place out of sight", then I'd say a crawl space is a place where something is out of sight.
    Last edited by Plumbus; 11-28-2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Re: Gas pipe lr nipple n coupling

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
      Interesting question. Is Dan on your case again, Kevin? The answer hinges on the AHJ's definition of a concealed location. (Per CPC 2010 Section 1211.3.2 Where gas piping is to be concealed....right and left couplings....shall not be used) Is a garage concealed? Probably not. Is a crawl space? Since the literal definition of conceal is "to place out of sight", then I'd say a crawl space is a place where something is out of sight.
      No ,just curious. SF Is expensive,Gas,
      tools, and Build. dept. is difficult and very expensive. Don't curb Your tires on a slight Hill $55. I've been using LR In crawlers and open garages with out Question for Years. Thanks Scott
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X