No announcement yet.

Unusual Sink Stopper

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unusual Sink Stopper

    Apologies in advance for the probably simple nature of my question, but I recently purchased a new house and the sink stopper in the bathroom needs adjusting. However, when looking underneath the sink, the assembly is a little unusual to me -- rather than a rod/clip assembly, there is a tube that runs with a great amount of slack between the parts in the drain and the top side of the sink. I have never encountered this. I'm sure there is a simple solution, but I'm having a hard time finding anything online that doesn't see the rod/clip assembly as the only assembly out there.

    Many thanks in advance.

  • #2
    Re: Unusual Sink Stopper

    could it be a cable operated unit like american standard now uses?

    post a photo and a name brand if possible.

    phoebe it is