X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best toilet for $100.00?

Now that I have to replace my toilet. I don't want to spend a bunch of money on a toilet. I want one that won't clog easy and/or flushes good.

I don't want to spend any more than $100.00. I've already spent enough money on a toilet that was cracked, if you've read my previous post. Not to mention I'm going to be selling my house and that's why I'm replacing the toilet, but don't want to invest a lot of money in a toilet.

Re: What's the best toilet for $100.00?

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t40476/

Comment

I saw that thread, but that thread didn't help me because I can't get Gerber toilets where I live, and there is not a Home Depot where I live either. I'm looking for another alternative and don't want to spend any more than $100.00.

Comment

Originally posted by DIYRepair View Post
        I saw that thread, but that thread didn't help me because I can't get Gerber toilets where I live, and there is not a Home Depot where I live either. I'm looking for another alternative and don't want to spend any more than $100.00.
        Okay....so what kind of suppliers are around you? Any wholesalers?
        Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
        You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Not your brother in laws !
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by dcman View Post
            Okay....so what kind of suppliers are around you? Any wholesalers?
            Ace Hardware

Comment

In my opinion you could get 1/2 a good toilet for $100 ..Never understood why people want to skimp om something that you will be using on a daily basis.Improper flushing , clogging , etc. If you can come up with another $50 you ,might be able to get a decent toilet .Buy it online and have it shipped .Sometimes if you spend over $100 it's free shipping. Personally I like kohler ..But let us know what you come up with and how well it works. Thanks and good luck
              ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Now that I have to replace my toilet. I don't want to spend a bunch of money on a toilet. I want one that won't clog easy and/or flushes good.

I don't want to spend any more than $100.00. I've already spent enough money on a toilet that was cracked, if you've read my previous post. Not to mention I'm going to be selling my house and that's why I'm replacing the toilet, but don't want to invest a lot of money in a toilet.
                How about a 5 gallon bucket?
                26+6=1

Comment

Ace Hardware
                  You could get a Crane...but buy a really good plunger and be prepared to use the shat out of it.....they can get American Standard but I am not sure of what kind of experience you will have.....
                  Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
                  You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

I have a great flushing briggs 3 1/2 gal tank flushes great!! Come to bama I will pull it out and load it on your truck ((((grin))))

Comment

How about an empty spackle bucket?

Sorry but i don't think there's much out there for under $100

Maybe a trip to a recycle place or junkyard is in order.
                      ---------------
                      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                      ---------------
                      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                      ---------
                      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                      ---------
                      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Saying you can't get a great toilet for a hundred bucks is just wrong. The GERBER viper flushes better than most toilets out there at any price. I install them every week and have never had a problem or a complaint.

Ace does sell Crane, they stock the "toilet in a box" and I've installed a few of them for customers that bought them. I was actually impressed by the quality of the china and the flush. The flush isn't even close to the Gerber but it does ok. Ace also sells American Standard but you have to ask to order them.

Comment

I like Gerber 2
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I would spend $200 and get the kohler cimarron
                            Mike

Comment

Wow that's a bummer that there is no home depot next to you.. That place is AWESOME for Home repairs!!! And they have great customer service.

Comment

Working...
                              X