Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shower drain

Originally posted by Hagfan View Post
    HAhahaha...That's the best post yet Plumbus... Your post should be a permanent sticky for every question on the Ridgid forum! Too funny.
    HAHA hagfan you obvisously have NO idea of what the hell is going on.... yeah sure you realized that your drain needs grade... GREAT . .......... HIRE A PROFESSIONAL OR F**K UP YOUR HOUSE. if it was me I would rather spend some money the first time then try to tackle something that i cannot handle and pay for it two times.....but hey thats just me... maybe its why my bank account looks the way it does but hey if you want to cut up your house go for it and we will just all say YES to every question you ask

Comment

I may not have the whole picture....but if any part of this story involves a drain running up hill....that is a disaster. It will drain slowly and clog up within a month.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetheUSA View Post
        I may not have the whole picture....but if any part of this story involves a drain running up hill....that is a disaster. It will drain slowly and clog up within a month.
        When the plumbing was first put in eons ago for some reason that is how they ran this tub drain, why ? I don't know but it worked for many years like that...anyway I replaced the tub with a stand up shower and asked the thoughts of the pro's, some were helpful, I Thank you, some were sarcastic..others were ..frankly.. a**holes with the private messages. whatever..I don't have a digital camera & my phone takes crappy pics otherwise I would have showed my dilemma. All said & done I did the research, checked the codes talked to few plumber guys I know..and you all will be happy to hear that the job is done, and done right..vent is in, water is draining perfectly..and The Health and Well being of Society is still intact. As you were..

Comment

Working...
        X