Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How can I find out who made my kitchen faucet Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How can I find out who made my kitchen faucet

    How can I find out who made my kitchen faucet? I need to order a new control valve for the hot / cold water and a base for the side sprayer.

  • #2
    Re: How can I find out who made my kitchen faucet

    post a photo of the complete faucet and if necessary the valve cartridge.

    rick.
    phoebe it is

    Comment


    • #4
      Re: How can I find out who made my kitchen faucet

      I'm pretty sure I have installed that faucet before. If there are no markings on the faucet, then I think it is very likely a Pegasus brand faucet, which is Home Depot's crappy high end faucet line.

      Comment


      • #5
        Re: How can I find out who made my kitchen faucet

        Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
        I'm pretty sure I have installed that faucet before. If there are no markings on the faucet, then I think it is very likely a Pegasus brand faucet, which is Home Depot's crappy high end faucet line.
        I agree.

        Comment


        • #6
          Re: How can I find out who made my kitchen faucet

          Its my stab at it as well......CHANGE IT!!!
          Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
          You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

          Derek

          Comment


          • #7
            Re: How can I find out who made my kitchen faucet

            I just need a new cartridge....don't want to change out the whole faucet. If I am not mistaken, it has a "lifetime" warranty. I will have to dig through my paperwork from the kitchen remodel done in '04 and see what I can find.

            Thanks for the replies.

            Comment


            • #8
              Re: How can I find out who made my kitchen faucet

              LOL! Lifetime warranty! . Even if you have the paperwork, they will come up with some reason. I have been waiting for a year on a Pegasus part. You may have better luck being the actual homeowner. They do not like plumbers calling in. They think we are STEALING warranty parts, then selling them back to the customer at a price. It is for sure a Pegasus.

              Call 1-877-580-5682 or 1-888-328-2383 for Pegasus Warranty Info.
              All parts of the Pegasus faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Pegasus stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
              Contact Info:
              Please contact the distributor where you purchased your Pegasus products from for Warranty support.
              "don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been"

              Comment


              • #9
                Re: How can I find out who made my kitchen faucet

                Originally posted by mapdude View Post
                I just need a new cartridge....don't want to change out the whole faucet. If I am not mistaken, it has a "lifetime" warranty. I will have to dig through my paperwork from the kitchen remodel done in '04 and see what I can find.

                Thanks for the replies.
                Any time I have changed out a faucet I take the paperwork and put it in a zip lock bag and put it somewhere under the sink. /that way next year or ten years from now the paperwork is available to whomever has their head in there trying to figure out what brand it is or what it will take to change it out or get repair parts. You don't have to go digging through papers to find that parts sheet either, and if you move the new owner will have the paperwork and you won't need it any longer so it all works out.
                ---------------
                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                ---------------
                “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                ---------
                "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                ---------
                sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

                Comment


                • #10
                  Re: How can I find out who made my kitchen faucet

                  Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                  Any time I have changed out a faucet I take the paperwork and put it in a zip lock bag and put it somewhere under the sink. /that way next year or ten years from now the paperwork is available to whomever has their head in there trying to figure out what brand it is or what it will take to change it out or get repair parts. You don't have to go digging through papers to find that parts sheet either, and if you move the new owner will have the paperwork and you won't need it any longer so it all works out.
                  I like your style. Looking out for the next guy.
                  "don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been"

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Re: How can I find out who made my kitchen faucet

                    Called the number and talked to a very nice and helpful woman. Emailed her the pictures, and she called me back within 5 minutes. I told her what parts I needed, and she took my address and said they would be shipped out the next day and covered under warranty. Can't ask for better service than that. Now lets see if I get the correct parts....

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Re: How can I find out who made my kitchen faucet

                      Waiting waiting waiting. Did you get them? I will be shocked if they show up and are right.
                      "don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been"

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X