Clogged toilet and I am stuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clogged toilet and I am stuck

Also may want to lift the flapper and use your fingers to feel for any obstruction in the tank outlet.

I had a 1yr WC acting just like yours so I knew it was not mineral build up. At one point I even lifted the flapper and looked in the outlet, but didn't see anything. After awhile I lifted the flapper and checked with my fingers, then I felt the obstruction. Once removed it turned out to be a tank deodorizing/cleaning cake that was the exact same color of the WC.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Re: Clogged toilet and I am stuck

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      Also may want to lift the flapper and use your fingers to feel for any obstruction in the tank outlet.

I had a 1yr WC acting just like yours so I knew it was not mineral build up. At one point I even lifted the flapper and looked in the outlet, but didn't see anything. After awhile I lifted the flapper and checked with my fingers, then I felt the obstruction. Once removed it turned out to be a tank deodorizing/cleaning cake that was the exact same color of the WC.
      ...i must say i've never heard that before. i'll keep that in my arsenal of solutions, thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X