X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sewer main connection re-lining.

I have a very good customer that has an older lake home, it has a clay main connection to the street that was clogged up really bad with roots. A drain man came out and cleaned it out and camera'd the line. said it was in ok shape but had a few spots that the roots were coming through and would probably need regular maintenance to keep the line clear. they are planning on tearing down the home in the near future to have us build a New home, but they don't want to replace the main connection if it all possible. the connection is about 80' and about 30' runs under a driveway (asphalt). would this be a good candidate for a re-line? any companies in Minneapolis Minnesota that any of you would recommend? would re-lining be cheaper than tearing it up?

Re: sewer main connection re-lining.

Yes, relining is good for this kind of project. Because it was easy to adjust on working about the connection of your pipes.
    How to find the Best Australia Plumbing Services?

Comment

well, talked to my brother, he had talked to the home owner after it was cleared. he said the line was bellied in spots, and thanks to Geno from here, he said that its not worth it if its not straight.

thanks guys

Comment

nice to now about that. Me too, I want to know more in relining and installation process.
        How to find the Best Australia Plumbing Services?

Comment

Working...
        X