X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swing set

I am building a wooden swing set for my kids. I would like to build a set of monkey bars which would also support three swings. I am thinking about two 2" x 6" x 10's parallel with 3/4" threaded pipes w/railing flanges. Any more ideas? Welding is no problem.

Re: swing set

I'd have to see a picture or drawing of your plan to comment but I will be in Brooklyn on June 20 after a Yankee day game to eat at Peter Luger's in Williamsburg. I could wire it for 'ya...

Comment

1976 Topped off a 16" oak about 8ft above the ground. built a platform with rails. running above this was a zip line running about 40 ft. I had Little Guys 5-7 years from all over. Brian is 41 now.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        1976 Topped off a 16" oak about 8ft above the ground. built a platform with rails. running above this was a zip line running about 40 ft. I had Little Guys 5-7 years from all over. Brian is 41 now.
        I bet you were the #1 Dad on your block huh?
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Bob We had fun . After work My 1948 C J 2A was filled with Brian and His Lil buds waitin for M. I lived in the country on Cape Cod. We would drive through the woods,often ,runing over small saplings. Each time I beeped the horn the Kids had to Yell" BEEP BEEP I'M A JEEP" One summer afternoon I had 14 Little guys crowded in that Jeep. Just called Brian and said We Gotta find an old Jeep for the Sierra property. We can take His Little 4 Year old Daughter on Jeep rides .
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Continuing my quest to be the cool dad on the block like you by building a playhouse. 3'x 6' porch, 6' x 8' house with swingset and slide.
            How do you think I should sheath the house and roof? T-111 plywood?
            Sorry for putting it on this section of the forum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bbe7885cd05cd539550fc3c04aa3fd8d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	485.6 KB
ID:	16331

Comment

Just look forward on typical design of swing set so that you can work on it immediately.
              How to find the Best Australia Plumbing Services?

Comment

Working...
              X