Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I use a Vitra Flushomete​r Commercial Tankless Top Spud Toilet with this supply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can I use a Vitra Flushomete​r Commercial Tankless Top Spud Toilet with this sup

Screw it on to your hose bib, the same place you hook a hose to the water your flowers.
    AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Re: Can I use a Vitra Flushomete​r Commercial Tankless Top Spud Toilet with this sup

It doesn't really matter where you put the gauge.
      AllurePlumbing.com
      • leak detection
      • drain cleaning
      • utility locating
      • and other specialties.

Comment

The toilets need to go on the 2nd floor of the house. Do you think the pressure will drop much compared to the ground outside spigot?

Comment

You should be fine.
          AllurePlumbing.com
          • leak detection
          • drain cleaning
          • utility locating
          • and other specialties.

Comment

Yes, Actually I done this already with one of my client. flushometer is good if you mount it properly.
            How to find the Best Australia Plumbing Services?

Comment

Never did say but I really like Toto eco flushometers.
              AllurePlumbing.com
              • leak detection
              • drain cleaning
              • utility locating
              • and other specialties.

Comment

Working...
              X