Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who plumbed urinal to HOT water line?

Man Claims His Genitals Were Burned By Urinal In Arby’s « CBS Denver

MONUMENT, Colo. (CBS4) – An Aurora man is upset with an Arby’s restaurant and has filed a lawsuit after he said he was badly burned by the store’s urinal.
    The incident allegedly happened two years ago at the Arby’s in Monument, but the man just filed the bizarre lawsuit against the restaurant.
    Kenneth Dejoie claims his genitals were badly burned while using this urinal inside the store’s men’s room.
    The five-page lawsuit was filed in El Paso County District Court on May 25. The lawsuit claims that Dejoie was “utilizing the urinal in the men’s restroom when it caused a jet of steam to shoot forth from the urinal and burn his genitals.”

Dejoie claims he reported the incident to an employee who, according to the lawsuit claimed “we have that bathroom problem again,” and “this happens when the sink in the kitchen is running."
    I'd take an educated guess - but I'm unqualified.
    It ain't just soot, it's paydirt.
    "I swear, wherever Gift goes, argument follows." -Youtube comment

Re: Who plumbed urinal to HOT water line?

Great post. From now on, I,m standing back 3 feet and letting it Rip. Can't replace that Lil Guy !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Was he utilizing it like a toilet?

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
        Was he utilizing it like a toilet?
        GOOD POINT! Now California will have Hazed warning signs on all uranals. "Do not soak Your Balls in this urinal , under penality of Very hot water !
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

not so breaking news.

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t41192/

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

That was cool. I never tried this thing but with that outstanding job, I was impress and look forward to do it too.
            How to find the Best Australia Plumbing Services?

Comment

Working...
            X