Sump Pump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sump Pump

I'm building a new house and my builder is using a Zoeller sewage pump as the primary. I'm not convinced that is the proper pump. I've also had them install as secondary pit which will be for over flow.

I do however live in an area that has had several record breaking floods in the last 5 years.

I need suggestions on pump configuration, primary and backup. I also wanted to use StormPro brand pumps, thoughts on those would be appreciated.

Re: Sump Pump

the zoller 267 2'' sewer ejector is a very popular pump out here. just installed 1 a few days ago in a garage for storm water. 3 year factory warranty. make sure to drill the 3/16'' vent hole below the check valve.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks Rick, do you have any recommendations a backup/secondary pump?

Comment

They make some that run off of water pressure or hook one up to a marine battery system.
        AllurePlumbing.com
        • leak detection
        • drain cleaning
        • utility locating
        • conductor fault locating
        • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

I think this pump is good also DNJ ENGINE WATER PUMP
          How to find the Best Australia Plumbing Services?

Comment

Originally posted by Stallie334 View Post
            I'm building a new house and my builder is using a Zoeller sewage pump as the primary. I'm not convinced that is the proper pump. I've also had them install as secondary pit which will be for over flow.

I do however live in an area that has had several record breaking floods in the last 5 years.

I need suggestions on pump configuration, primary and backup. I also wanted to use StormPro brand pumps, thoughts on those would be appreciated.
            Whats your particular reason for using Storm Pro? Have you never experienced other brands?

Comment

Working...
            X