Need Portland area Plumber.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Portland area Plumber.

Yesterday night I was helping my neighbor clear his rain drains to the street. In this development each home has 3 for the downspouts. After running the hose up one and getting all kinds of junk out of it the hose popped up in his flower bed 6' away. It turned out the pipe was under the sidewalk but not connected. Next one seemed to have concrete in it and after busting it a bit we hit dirt. Turned out the only pipe was on the curb and once again no connection. No water from down spouts for these two went to the street. The final one had some water go through it but very little. Once again we think it may be disconnected.

So what I would like to know is there any plumbers on the board in the Portland Oregon area that has a camera with locate that can find out where all the water is going. At this point we have no idea where all the downspout water is or has been going.

Thanks
    Charles

Re: Need Portland area Plumber.

Originally posted by NW Diver View Post
    Yesterday night I was helping my neighbor clear his rain drains to the street. In this development each home has 3 for the downspouts. After running the hose up one and getting all kinds of junk out of it the hose popped up in his flower bed 6' away. It turned out the pipe was under the sidewalk but not connected. Next one seemed to have concrete in it and after busting it a bit we hit dirt. Turned out the only pipe was on the curb and once again no connection. No water from down spouts for these two went to the street. The final one had some water go through it but very little. Once again we think it may be disconnected.

So what I would like to know is there any plumbers on the board in the Portland Oregon area that has a camera with locate that can find out where all the water is going. At this point we have no idea where all the downspout water is or has been going.

Thanks
    Wait I am confused, you are looking for a plumber in Portland with a camera that can locate the leak?

Comment

What we are looking for is a plumber that has a camera to check the pipe and locate where it goes so we can connect the downspouts to the street. Neighbor does not want to dig up his whole front yard trying to see where the pipe is and ends now.
      Charles

Comment

NW Diver - I sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
        X