X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 154 pvc pipe cutter

I am thinking about buying a Ridgid 154 pvc pipe cutter. I am unable to find any literature on this tool. My question is will this cutter cut 3 and 4 inch sch 80 pvc pipe ?

Re: Ridgid 154 pvc pipe cutter

the cutter you want is a 154-p. it already comes with a thin wheel with a blade that will cut up to .412''. then you could always upgrade to a e-702 cutting wheel with .500 blade depth.

the standard 154 cutter comes with a wheel for copper that's .220'' depth. if you already have a 154, then just buy the e-702 or e-2156 wheel.

now if you think i know this from the top of my head, it comes right from the ridigd bible

rick.

welcome to the forum
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      the cutter you want is a 154-p. it already comes with a thin wheel with a blade that will cut up to .412''. then you could always upgrade to a e-702 cutting wheel with .500 blade depth.

the standard 154 cutter comes with a wheel for copper that's .220'' depth. if you already have a 154, then just buy the e-702 or e-2156 wheel.

now if you think i know this from the top of my head, it comes right from the ridigd bible

rick.

welcome to the forum
      Don't let Rick fool you, he knows these Ridgid numbers by heart, he just doesn't want to admit it. I have the 154P and it does OK on Sched 40 & 80, as long as you have the patience to advance the cutting wheel reasonably slowly.
      Last edited by hochwald; 07-08-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Better to work with patience on cutting that spend lot of money.
        How to find the Best Australia Plumbing Services?

Comment

Working...
        X