Moen sink

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moen sink

is the Moen CA87553 "Banbury" a decent kitchen faucet? our old one is needing to be replaced and Jackie likes this one a lot. if there is a better one, in the same ballpark, then that info would be good too

thsnks in advance
    Last edited by stxrus; 08-13-2012, 08:48 AM. Reason: i feel stupid
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Re: Moen sink

wow! 48 views and no one has a comment?
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Moen is a decent company and you can't go to far wrong with them. I personally like the single handle and pull out spouts but that's a personal choice.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

that part number comes up with a kitchen faucet, not a sink

is this what you're looking at Banbury Chrome two-handle high arc kitchen faucet - CA87553

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
          is the Moen CA87553 "Banbury" a decent kitchen sink? our old one is needing to be replaced and Jackie likes this one a lot. if there is a better one, in the same ballpark, then that info would be good too

thsnks in advance
          I figured you were talking about a SINK. Although Moen makes sinks I've never bought or installed one.
          Then when I saw you had one comment, I thought I'd see what you were talking about.
          So I Googled and found out you were talking about a FAUCET!!!!

Well its a MOEN. Excellent choice no matter the style. At my house when Mom is happy, everybody is HAPPY.

Comment

i do feel like a doofapotamus (facepalm)

yes, i meant faucet.

Comment

got the faucet, installed and looking/working good. Jackie gets back on island in a couple of weeks. she's already seen video of it and says she's happy

sorry for the confusion

Comment

Working...
              X