Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

family wins lawsuit against Aquakleen over drinking water connected to sewer line

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• family wins lawsuit against Aquakleen over drinking water connected to sewer line

7NEWS - Commerce City family wins lawsuit against Aquakleen discovers drinking water connected to sewer line - News Story

How does one connect a water pipe to a sewer line?
    Was it really that a drain line from the appliance could siphon water from the trap of a basement drain?
    Needs explaining.
    Last edited by Robert Gift; 10-24-2012, 12:41 AM.
    I'd take an educated guess - but I'm unqualified.
    It ain't just soot, it's paydirt.
    "I swear, wherever Gift goes, argument follows." -Youtube comment

Re: family wins lawsuit against Aquakleen over drinking water connected to sewer line

No air gap

Comment

Re: family wins lawsuit against Aquakleen over drinking water connected to sewer line

Wow, plumbing Lic. on file too !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

if you go to the 7 news link there is a video and at about 58 seconds into it there is a court document of the improper hook up it is only on the screen for a few seconds, It is hard to see but looks likes a solid connection to an over head line from the backwash drain,
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
        X