X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always washer on right for rough ?

Have a laundry to relocate to Garage. Never got in trouble for this before, Any suggestions ? Thanks
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Always washer on right for rough ?

doesn't really matter since most doors are reversible on the machines. same concept as a 2 compartment sink. disposal can go on either side as long as both compartments are the same size and height.

what does matter are stacking units. make sure to ruff in so you can still get to the water and waste. hard to know the exact dimensions unless it's a custom for a particular machine. but trying to shut off water after every use is impossible if not ruffed in accessible.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Always washer on right for rough ?

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      doesn't really matter since most doors are reversible on the machines. same concept as a 2 compartment sink. disposal can go on either side as long as both compartments are the same size and height.

what does matter are stacking units. make sure to ruff in so you can still get to the water and waste. hard to know the exact dimensions unless it's a custom for a particular machine. but trying to shut off water after every use is impossible if not ruffed in accessible.

rick.
      I always use oatley boxes for water N Gas . And I don't HIDE them ? Tanks Tool PS I'm Santa again Christmas Eve. Beth is an Awesome seamstress,Beautiful Suit.
      She's Mrs. Claus. Real sleigh bells from the Amish !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X