Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toilet Suggestions

Originally posted by rubeshares View Post
    You can ask from the supplier where you got your tiles and others. They may suggest the best toilet the have in store.
    Excellent point ! The sales folks at Your tile store will be able to Quote all the toilet MAP test results for each toilet on every brand ! Now go see Terry L. for what a map test is and all the Info !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      Excellent point ! The sales folks at Your tile store will be able to Quote all the toilet MAP test results for each toilet on every brand ! Now go see Terry L. for what a map test is and all the Info !

MAP - Maximum Amount of Poo
      ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Highly doubt it - my tile suppliers specialize in tile and stone supplies including exotic granite slabs - however, they know nothing about plumbing. Much better to ask the good plumbers on here

I will check out the Terry Love forum.

Comment

what is a washlet??? a quote from the movie Crockadile Dundee ,,,,,,,,, its for washing your backside???? Right???? is that what a washlet is? a bidet seat????

Comment

Originally posted by cheesehead plumber View Post
            what is a washlet??? a quote from the movie Crockadile Dundee ,,,,,,,,, its for washing your backside???? Right???? is that what a washlet is? a bidet seat????
            You can get cold water bidet attachment. Washlets are next level. Check them out on the Toto website.

Comment

Working...
            X