I need a mini lift/hoist for my van

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a mini lift/hoist for my van

Greetings all and happy monday!

I'm located in Orange County, CA

Need some leads on a auto mini lift/hoist to help me get my drain machines and future mini jetter in and out of the back of my van. An arm type will do, although I'm thinking of a lift with some sort of arm that slides across the top so I can lift on both the left and right sides, if that makes sense

Thanks folks!

Re: I need a mini lift/hoist for my van

I Have seen pictures of a Harbor fright pickup hoist in the back corner of a van, I have two of the hoists, (IMO the winches are junk but for the money there not bad),
    Pickup Truck Crane W/ Cable Winch
    Pickup Truck Crane - 1/2 Ton Capacity
    I have two of the top link, one on the S10 and one on the log splitter for lifting large rounds, I do think there properly rated but if you would go by 1/2 of there rating they will work OK,
    about the most I have lifted with the one o the S10 is a drum full of fuel, I replaced the winch on the one on the S10 with a US made winch,

on my one ton I have a VESTIL Jib Crane and it is a lot better than the HF unit but the cost is a lot better as well.

not saying the HF winch/hoist is what will work or what you want, but it is a possibility,

here is one that is said to be designed for vans, it is not and HF,
    Van Jib Crane - Winch Operated
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BHD; 01-28-2013, 09:07 PM.
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Re: I need a mini lift/hoist for my van

Hey folks! Sorry about the double post. Let's move this to the Pro on Pro forum. Por favor