Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a mini lift/hoist for my van

Greetings all and happy monday!

I'm located in Orange County, CA

Need some leads on a auto mini lift/hoist to help me get my drain machines and future mini jetter in and out of the back of my van. An arm type will do, although I'm thinking of a lift with some sort of arm that slides across the top so I can lift on both the left and right sides, if that makes sense

Thanks folks!

Re: I need a mini lift/hoist for my van

I Have seen pictures of a Harbor fright pickup hoist in the back corner of a van, I have two of the hoists, (IMO the winches are junk but for the money there not bad),
    Pickup Truck Crane W/ Cable Winch
    Pickup Truck Crane - 1/2 Ton Capacity
    I have two of the top link, one on the S10 and one on the log splitter for lifting large rounds, I do think there properly rated but if you would go by 1/2 of there rating they will work OK,
    about the most I have lifted with the one o the S10 is a drum full of fuel, I replaced the winch on the one on the S10 with a US made winch,

on my one ton I have a VESTIL Jib Crane and it is a lot better than the HF unit but the cost is a lot better as well.

not saying the HF winch/hoist is what will work or what you want, but it is a possibility,

here is one that is said to be designed for vans, it is not and HF,
    Van Jib Crane - Winch Operated
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BHD; 01-28-2013, 10:07 PM.
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Re: I need a mini lift/hoist for my van

Hey folks! Sorry about the double post. Let's move this to the Pro on Pro forum. Por favor

Comment

Working...
      X