X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sewage pumps for residential application

I am planning to construct two live-work-loft residential units in the basement of a brick building mostly converted to residential lofts.
    The nearest soil line is above the cement basement floor so I am considering some type of sewage pump -- Saniflow, Liberty or others. I have considered the option of raising the bathroom floor by about 10 inches -- the ceiling height allows this -- but I would rather avoid this.

I have seen the Liberty 380 in operation and it looks suitable.

My question is about sizing. I expect the pump to handle 1) One toilet 2) one bathtub 3) two kitchen sinks and dishwashers 4) two small laundry units. The reason for the double sinks, etc., is that I have laid out the space so that two kitchens on either side of a dividing wall will share the soil line and the use of the sewage pump.

Which of the various models are appropriate? Is the 680 model with the dual pumps and alarm mechanism essential?

Is there any advantage to adding the supplementary 8" add-on that makes the entire 24" diameter Liberty sink 33" below the floor?

Thanks in advance.

harry

Re: Sewage pumps for residential application

Just try the 680 model with the dual pumps and alarm mechanism.
    water filters mahwah

Comment

Sewage pumps for residential application

Originally posted by randmplumbing View Post
      Just try the 680 model with the dual pumps and alarm mechanism.
      Thanks, R& M

Harry

Comment

I was going to recommend the flawless Zoeller 267 pump but rereading the post I see that you will be servicing 2 separate units. A duplex system with an alarm will most likely be required. I only use Zoeller but have heard good things about Liberty.

David

Comment

I would prefer 680 model with the dual pumps and alarm mechanism as it is sufficient for whatever you have planned. Also according to me additional add-on will only increase your expenses thats it.

Comment

+1 for Liberty
            26+6=1

Comment

Working...
            X