X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a Shower really need a P trap

We put a trap under this one yesterday .

Re: Does a Shower really need a P trap

Wow..............

Comment

Holy crap....I'd say it doesn't need one....but get used to sucking gas!! Just kidding....that looked like fun....NOT!!!!
      Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
      You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

UPC 1284.9 shower Trap exclusion . A Trap is not necessary in a man cave.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

You're not a plumber " You're a magician "
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

A home owner hired me to finish a shower he had started. Backer board was installed and base was poured, no tile yet. No pre slope under membrane and no trap on the drain! I pulled the liner and had to cut out the concrete floor and had a trap installed, patched in floor, and finished it correctly. I think he lost any money he saved.. lol.

Comment

If it wasn't for the trap, I wouldn't be able to rescue the earings and rings that fall in. Why else is it called a trap

Rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

who noticed it was missing??????? home inspector?? home owner??? no permit on original job??? was trap offset so it wasnot directly under shower,,,,,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,just curious.

Comment

what's the clearance in front of that toilet to the vanity? Sit on the toilet and brush your teeth?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisconnor View Post
                    what's the clearance in front of that toilet to the vanity? Sit on the toilet and brush your teeth?
                    nice , doubles as a urinal !

Comment

Re: Does a Shower really need a P trap OH OH

Sorry ,I can't sign You off with those BIG MOMMA STUD CUTS !!

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                        Sorry ,I can't sign You off with those BIG MOMMA STUD CUTS !!

I think he was just installing the trap on existing fixtures that was plumbed by obviously a hack! I could be mistaken though.

Comment

I just started working at this hunting club this last year . They call this building the boat house because it was one before it was converted to living quarters.
                          every thing is right up town ,except for this bathroom it was added by a carpenter wanna be plumber.
                          The buildings are all cypress log cabins built with logs cut on the property
                          I looked at it last month because it had a smell every duck season when used
                          Only took a few minutes to figure out were it was coming from
                          The job went real good had the trap in and 5ft shower running 5hrs latter my carpenters sat in there watching TV eating the chicken I brought out there
                          while we got the trap in

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
                            I think he was just installing the trap on existing fixtures that was plumbed by obviously a hack! I could be mistaken though.
                            Just bein a Ball BUSTER

Comment

Originally posted by DELCASE View Post
                              I just started working at this hunting club this last year . They call this building the boat house because it was one before it was converted to living quarters.
                              every thing is right up town ,except for this bathroom it was added by a carpenter wanna be plumber.
                              The buildings are all cypress log cabins built with logs cut on the property
                              I looked at it last month because it had a smell every duck season when used
                              Only took a few minutes to figure out were it was coming from
                              The job went real good had the trap in and 5ft shower running 5hrs latter my carpenters sat in there watching TV eating the chicken I brought out there
                              while we got the trap in

Looks pretty swank.

Comment

Working...
                              X