Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What brand is my pull out kitchen faucet?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What brand is my pull out kitchen faucet?

I'm trying to find out what brand this is. Went to home depot and they didnt have it.
    Attached Files

Re: What brand is my pull out kitchen faucet?

wolverine brass, kohler, moen, delta and others all use a similar design. a view of the cartridge may be of service in identifying the brand. what is the problem you have?
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

I've never changed a faucet before, so my explanation might not be very correct. Also I'm not sure what the cartridge is.

The hose is leaking water where it connects to the pull out faucet. I'm not sure if it's the hose or a washer that's causing the leak, but went to home depot and they only had a universal hose that didn't have the connector that would fit to my faucet. They weren't very helpful but told me that I would be better off ordering from the manufacturer.

Comment

Look up price pfister and see if the button matches along with the handle and spout.

Also look at the very rear of the swing spout. Might need a mirror at the base. Should have a name. Use your cell phone to take a photo.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

The spout connector is typically a 1/2" slip joint. The nut might be critical to seat the spout into the swing spout. Take a photo of the connector under the faucet. That's the one that's real critical and sometimes a hint to the brand.

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

the cartridge is under the handle and controls the water flow and temp.

a picture of the underside of the faucet where the hoses connect could help us, too.

if the leak is at where the threads are at the base of the sprayer it could be cracked. or it could also be a small rubber washer or o-ring
            ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              Look up price pfister and see if the button matches along with the handle and spout.

Also look at the very rear of the swing spout. Might need a mirror at the base. Should have a name. Use your cell phone to take a photo.

Rick.
              why do they hide it in the back?

says

JANDON
              cUPC
              Attached Files

Comment

Jandon kitchen faucet kitchen category page

Go to link and its the first faucet 5102c pull up the parts pdf.

Rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                X