X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calif smart gas meters

Is there any chance the new meters are delivering more gas pressure ? Has anyone checked ? We're in PG&E COUNTRY
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Calif smart gas meters

The meter might have less pressure drop, but its the regulator that controls pressure. Post a link wnd ill see if its a typical install.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Kevin
      Next time you disconnect a meter, take a look inside. No springs or other means to control pressure. It's all about the regulator.
      Want to learn more, go to this site.
      Miners & Pisani | Welcome
      BTW: If you ever need a sub meter or regulator (for reduction of medium pressure), these people are the source in Northern CA
      Last edited by Plumbus; 11-17-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Both My neighbor ,and Myself have flame sputtering after smart meter installs ! I recently purchased a Robinair Manifold Pressure test Kit. Havent used it yet. It comes with a tapered rubber port,at hose end. Does this insert into a plug hole on tee ? I believe I should have 7 " of water, right ? Thanks Kevin
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

A digital manometer used during static and active pressures will tell the correct story.

David

Comment

Working...
          X