X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikea faucet

Anyone have experience with ikea faucets? If so, can you share a bit of your experience?

I normally buy the big name brands like moen, price Pfister, etc, and was just wondering if ikea had any issues with quality.

Re: Ikea faucet

I had to repair a couple. they are built pretty good. parts were supplied by the owner.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Ikea faucet

Only faucets I refuse to install I hate them... The main reason is there drains are pieces of crap weird oddball fittings you either get doubles of parts or your missing a odd ball sized gasket or slip joint. The braided supplies come with short stainless steel supply lines with 1/2" fip ends I hate that why not just make them 3/8" and long like everyone's else. The drain assembly's on the vanity are all plastic with built in overflow drains each faucet is designed for each Ikea sink don't try putting there stuff in conventional sinks. They seem well built once you get them together but I found the instructions poor at best and super weird frustrating design haven't had any call backs probably installed like 6 or 7 more of them. The kitchen basket strainers are junk to.

Comment

Working...
      X